Enjoy a week of picturesque cycling in Bali as we take you on iconic rides throughout the island, and introduce you to the traditional village life that Bali has to offer.
Staying in Canggu and Ubud, we live amongst the quiet rice fields and close to some of the finest cuisines Bali has to offer.
With a driver on hand, afternoons can be spent taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of Bali! Like something a little more relaxing? Enjoy a massage before spending whiling away the hours in the villa pool.
Cycling in Bali is fun, safe, and challenging.
With our support team carrying plenty of food and drinks, all you need to focus on is turning the pedals.
Bali by Bike cycling tours include:
– Six nights luxury private accommodation in Canggu and Ubud with the option to bring a friend (riding or non-riding) in double share- or twin share room.
– Pool and grounds to relax and enjoy the Balinese weather.
– All meals for the duration of your stay courtesy of our in-house house staff, plus dinner at incredible local restaurants. All dietary requirements can be met and even your personal likes and dislikes catered for on a meal by meal basis.
– Filtered water.
– Ride support, great courses plotted and a team to ride with.
– Bike assembly on arrival.
– Nutritional products.
– Action photos & videos.
– Laundry washing.
– Free time to partake in what you desire most. Explore, nap, swim, shop.
– Transport to go to shops & markets, beaches and attractions.
– Airport transfers (Denpasar airport).
‘Bali by Bike’ tours are capped at 10 people maximum, including non-riding partners. Non-riding partners can choose between taking our own transport for sightseeing trips in the morning, sleeping in and relaxing in the villa, or accompanying the support team in our trail van.
Upcoming ‘Bali by Bike’ Cycling Tours:
Prices: $3300.00 inclusive of GST per rider (non-riding guest = $2200 inclusive of GST)